Thursday, June 14, 2012

How to make BBQ Buffalo Chicken Pizza

I just realized it is Thursday and I have forgotten to upload a new blog.  But I have been busy, we just bought a new bed, yay, and I need a headboard for it. So I have decided I will make one, I have been planning it all week so next week watch out for that blog. For this week however I have made a new pizza.  You know how much I love pizza well this time I have made a BBQ buffalo pizza. Yes that’s right both. I love BBQ and buffalo mixed together, true story. So here is how we will roll this (ha get it roll, you roll out dough, I’ll pause for laughter, jerks.)
This is what you will need:
Hot sauce or buffalo sauce
BBQ sauce
Cheese
Chicken
Onions
Pizza crust

So I bought pizza crust for this one, I know you’re surprised… me too. I bought Pillsbury thin crust it was amazing. From there I had already made chicken so I chopped it up tossed it in BBQ sauce and then I made my own buffalo sauce which was just 1/2 cup butter and 1/2 cup of hot sauce then some garlic powder. First I will say I sautéed my onions, I let them cook for like an hour they ended up being caramelized and amazing, this step is optional but it was tasty dang it! So I unrolled my crust and put it on a pan. I then grabbed some hot sauce and spread it on the crust, and then I added a small amount of BBQ sauce on the crust too. After that I added my onions and chicken to the top of the pizza and topped it with some mozzarella cheese and dusted the cheese with oregano and garlic powder. Then I baked it at 425 for 30 minutes. Perfecto! Test subject Steve loved it as did Peter, finally if it was up to me I would have put bleu cheese on it but I know not everyone likes bleu cheese. Like me, pin me, email me!



 I have more photos somewhere...

Post a Comment