Thursday, July 26, 2012

How to make trail mix


I like trail mix. I really do. But I don’t like raisins. It’s true, I like them in raisin bran but that is it. Now Peter loves trail mix. So sometime in June I was hanging out with my other family, the Doud’s, and we went to the grocery store together, so while we were there they had a huge sale on nuts. So I decided I was going to make Peter some trail mix for work and to snack on. Let me tell you trail mix is super simple. So here is what I did:

1 bag of each of the following:
Pistachios, sunflower seeds, walnuts, pecans, cashews, almonds, peanuts – small pack, 2 bags of m and m’s, freeze dried mango slices, and banana chips.

Then after acquiring all of those items I mixed them in a 2 gallon, yes 2, ziplock bag. They are new I guess. So I tossed these items together and then fed some to the Doud’s and Peter. They liked it. So that being said when I got home I mixed in dried cranberries and dried blueberries so that it stretched a little further and Peter could get his stupid raisin like things. Okay so dried cranberries I like but just not dried grapes. So sue me! Now you can mix anything you want to make your trail mix this is just what I did. Basically this is a template.
I have no photos, apparently I deleted them, and well I am lame what can I say, but please check out the photos and try to figure out what I am making this week! Hint, it does involve sewing. The fabric color is yellow, grey, and black. Good luck guessing! 







Lots of black




Lots of grey



Little bit of yellow...

Last hint....
A quote: Using feminine wiles to get what you want? Trading on your looks? Read a book, sister. That passive-aggressive number went out years ago.

or two
?????: We'll have to do this upside-down. 
??????: Men, always doing things the hard way. 

Comment your answers, facebook them, or text them to me!


Post a Comment