Wednesday, September 5, 2012

How To Make Cake Batter Blondie's

This week I decided to make cake batter Blondie’s- no I did not get this from pintrest – it was a random email with some recipes in it. I thought these sounded the best. I will state now that they normally have white chocolate chips in them – but my mother hate’s them.  Therefore, no white chocolate chips in this one.
What you will need:
1 box of white cake mix – or yellow cake mix
1/4 c. of milk
1/4 c. of oil
1/4 c. of sprinkles – multi colored please
1 egg
Mix the mix, oil, milk, and egg together in a mixer until thoroughly mixed together and then add 1/4 c of pretty sprinkles into the batter – mix those in by hand.  Then press it into an 8x 8 pan – greased of course. Sprinkle some extra sprinkles on top, and bake at 350 for 25 – 30 minutes. Let cool – cut – and enjoy.









Post a Comment