Tuesday, October 23, 2012

How to make Crock pot Mac and Cheese

Mac and cheese?! Yum! I love it - however, I am not a homemade mac and cheese person - I know you're surprised. I was too - as was my mother.  But anyway I have learned how to make some in the crock pot and guess what I liked it. I know you're surprised. I was too. Anyway here is what you'll need:
1 egg
2 c uncooked macaroni
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups milk
1 can of evaporated milk
Okay mix everything and add some salt and pepper if you want cook on low for 3 - 4 hours I stirred this once or twice while it was cooking (I know you are not supposed to lift the lid but guess what I had to!) and then I served it up with some pork chops I loved it! Peter loved it and it was easy! So how long did mine have to cook - 2.5 hours was super easy!
Hope you make some!!



Post a Comment