Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Homemade BBQ Sauce - like sweet baby ray's

There are times in my life where I will have a recipe and I will be like oh I don't have one item for this recipe, i'll substitute for something else. This can work, and does work most of the time. However, just this once, I needed to follow this recipe to the T. Because if you want it to taste like Sweet baby ray's which is my favorite brand I need to follow this recipe to the T. No substitutions. So just this once. Follow this recipe. Now here is what you will need:
1 1/2 c. of DARK Brown Sugar
1 1/4 c. of Ketchup
1/2 c. of Red Wine Vinegar - note if yours has been sitting in the pantry since 1958 like my grandma's was please buy new
1/2 c. Water
1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce
2 1/2 tsp of Ground Mustard
2 tsp of Paprika
1 1/2 tsp of Salt
1 tsp of Pepper
Dump it into a bowl, mix until combined then place it into a container and refrigerate it or serve immediately. Now go ahead....enjoy it, it tastes amazing. Mmmm mine will be topping the ribs later - go ahead droll. Let me know if you want to guest blog!





Yeah those will be good!



Mmmmmm Mmmm Mmmm



Post a Comment