Thursday, July 11, 2013

How to make Chicken Tacos

Tacos are amazing. Yes I love tacos. I love Mexican food too, but this is not authentic, nope, this is just tasty. What did I make this week for you all? Chicken Tacos. Here is my version, and it is amazing. Did I mention super easy!?

What you need:
½ - 1 c. of Pineapple Juice
1/4 c of Lime and Lemon Juice
2 tbsp of Garlic
1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce  
2 tbsp of taco seasoning (homemade or bought)
Chicken (boneless) I used thighs

Grab a large sealable bag and toss everything in it. Let it marinade up to 5 hours – this is a quick marinade so it is going to pick up the flavors very easily. Once that is done marinating grab a pan (or heat up your grill if you have one) and cook the chicken until it is fully cooked. Please do not use any excess marinade – that is gross. Then once the chicken is done cooking let it rest a minute and slice, then put it on some taco shells – please note my giant soft flour tortillas, they are awesome. Fill with what you will and enjoy. Come by next week for something equally delicious and sorry I didn't write last week – I was busy! 








Post a Comment