Wednesday, September 25, 2013

How to make Quiche

As I have stated before I love French things. Eggs not so much, but French things yes, recently I made a lovely Quiche and I thought you would enjoy this recipe. One, because it did not need cream, just milk, and two because you can add whatever you want to it. This is a very basic quiche recipe and anyone can make it.

What you will need:
4 eggs
3/4 c. Milk
9 inch unbaked pie shell
1 c. chopped cooked ham (or bacon)
1 c. Cheese – I used Colby you could use any
Salt
Pepper
Other fillings are optional but this is what I used:
1/2 c. of Mushroom
1/2 c. of tomatoes sliced or cubed we had little cherry tomatoes so I just sliced them in half

Preheat oven to 350
So basically grab a pie plate, and put the dough in it and make it look pretty. Stir together the eggs and milk and everything else whisk and pour into unbaked shell. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. It should look pretty much solid if there is a little give to the eggs trust me this is good, it’ll cook up. Let it stand for a few minutes and then serve. I love quiche; you can eat this now, and later. Cold, warm, hot, it is amazing no matter what.  You can even reheat this in the oven too. Very good! 



There really are four eggs








Post a Comment